Terms & Policies - Rehearsal Cancellation Policies
- A Minimum Of 48 Hours Notice Is Required For Cancellations Or Changes To Receive Credit on cancellations.
- Clients are required to check their email confirmations and inform Face The Music immediately of any discrepancies in their booking(s). We will not be held responsible for client's sessions that are viewed as mis-booked, etc.
- Rooms do not include instruments, 1/4" cables, guitar straps, sticks, cymbals, snare or gear not presently listed in the room booked.
- Management reserves the right to substitute any studio inventory listed.
- Any repairs or replacement of equipment damaged due to client negligence will be the sole responsibility of the client.
- Additional charges may apply for the following:
Damages to equipment or studio property
Trash left in rooms
Large un arranged groups
Other negative issues that may arise determined by the studio management
Please feel free to contact us via email or phone if you have any suggestions or questions. Your business and feedback is important to us. Thank you for considering us at Face the Music Studios. For bookings and information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 484-452-6166